Friday 3 October 2014




Into the Wild


I can not choose one movie as my favorite, but I think that between my favorite movies is "Into The Wild". The director of this movie was Sean Penn and was released in 21th September, 2007. This movie is based on the book also called Into the Wild, written by Jon Krakauer in 1996.

The book and therefore the movie, is based on the real story of Christopher Johnson McCandless (starring Emile Hirsch), a youth of 24 years that in 1992 after graduating in Anthropology and History decide to donate all  his savings ($24,000) and he becomes separated from his family and friends to live alone like a nomad at Alaska. In this travel he changed his name by "Alexander Supertramp".


He survives with help of people that know him in Arizona, California or South Dakota, but always he left. He wants to live only with that natures provides for example hunting animals for to eat. Alexander related all his adventure in a diary of life (used  to write the book) that was found with his body. It is said that Christopher died by eat a poisonous plant and malnutrition.

In my opinion, it is a of my favorite films and I totally recommend it because it is interesting to see how a person prefers to abandon his well- off life to try survive without material resources endangering his life. 



3 comments:

  1. I really didn't know this movie, but it sounds really good, hahaha I like the crazy idea of this man called Chistopher :B Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this movie!! is the favourite movie of my ex boyfriend hahaha :) but is wonderful <3
    see you
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen the soundtracks of this movie and are very good in especial the eddie veddee´s songs

    ReplyDelete