Friday 17 October 2014

The best day of my life

The best day of my life actually was a week. My friends of university, my boyfriend and me travelled for five days to Colbún. This place is located in south of our country in the Región del Maule and we went the last summer a day after the last exam of the university. 

Before arriving at Colbún we travelled to Talca to Daniela’s house and there we played wii while other friends went to buy food for a week. When we arrived at Colbún, we used a boat to go around the lake and we paddled in canoe, but I didn’t go into the water because I don’t know how to swim but I hope learn to swim someday.


I remember that the other days we made barbecues or we made a campfire for eat marshmallows and drank playing truth or dare. At night we watched two terror movies, I must admit that I found it funny I see the reaction of my friends that watched the movies.  This same night watched Sherlock with my boyfriend. Also I remember that at night we played a board game called “Cranium” until the 5:00 A.M. because 10 players and we woke up between 2:00 – 4:00 P.M. for go to boat ride again. 
For me this travel was the best day of my life because it was the first journey only with friends and also the first journey with my boyfriend. 



2 comments:

  1. Woow the best day of your life sounds very funny! with friends always spend the time is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spend the summer with friends is the best, i hope to the next time you can learn swimming.

    ReplyDelete