Friday 24 October 2014


My 2014

This year has been very good for me. So far, in the university I have obtained all marks above of 5,7 and this semester has been different because I chose my subjects and this and this made me happy because I have a liked a lot. I hope so perform any test.

One of my more important achievements was to be accepted in the Laboratory of Experimental Psychology of my university because this has allowed me to learn more about of the area that I like of my career.  So far, I have not had great participation as a new member but, it has been valuable to me.
My personal life also has been very good. I have had time to rest and to pass time with my family and also I am excellent with my boyfriend. This year we fulfill two years. Also with my friends I spent beautiful moments. For example this week we went to the cinema, the movie it no was entertaining, but thanks to this we laughed quite a lot.

I think that one of the few things I have not been very good this year is my health. I am doing a diet for fat, but has not given me results so that, I has brought problems in the family and several visits to the doctor to rule out things.


Between the things that I have not done yet are to study for my following tests or assessments, to think that I will in my birthday the next month and me a makeover.

4 comments:

  1. Woow! You have very good marks (: Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your birthday we will do a big party and no test and that things >:c
    Massive destruction party, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your year was really good in general! I hope you get better about your health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in a diet? I am sorprise! I hope that your health improve :)

    ReplyDelete