Sunday 16 November 2014



My experiencie in English classes

I don’t could to define in an only word, my experience having English classes in the university.

This semester my English classes has been very good. In this classes I have worked in team with my classmates in activities very funny, but others years my English classes has been very boring because all the classes was for to discuss about of abortion, gay marriage, education in Chile. Reflect on these things is important, but in a moment became routine. 

For me to write blogs in English was very difficult because grammar is very different to of our language and although I not am good in this activity, I am satisfied considering that I managed to improve my vocabulary and of course grammar. I know that there are many things I need to learn to write my blogs in English well, but I think that continue writing on my own it will help me in this.

I had fun making this activity because on reading my classmate’s blog I managed to meet them more. I don’t speak to them much during class because for me is difficult to speak in other language.
This semester I am having a subject called “Deepening behavioral neuroscience” and all the weeks my classmates and me read an article that is written in English for that in the next class one of us should expose the course. 

It is clear that I need lots of practice for speak and read English fluently, but I downloaded books of English, and now I listen only music in English (before Chilean bands or classical music) for learn out of the class and  also I’ve gotten the material for study English in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment