Saturday 27 September 2014


My future job

If I graduate as a psychologist, I would like that my future job be in a laboratory, either of cognitive neuroscience, experimental psychology, ethology or a scientific area of psychology because yet I don't imagine seeing patients at least as a clinical psychologist.

I think that not only a psychologist can help by a therapy, but also a psychologist can better the quality life of the people in emotional field and other fields for example by the progress of the science.

To devote myself to one these jobs, first  I should study a postgraduate, so that if I don´t feel trained to work in one of these jobs still, I imagine working in other area of psychology, but independently for example working as an industrial psychologist consulting enterprises or doing  vocational guidance to students in some high school or at a pre-university.

If I could to finish of study the postgraduate, I imagine doing research with a team for publish in a recognized journal for example Nature for then travel to present our study and listen to important conferences. In this laboratory, I don’t imagine an office only for me, but also one large room in where work with the other team, not only psychologist.

This idea about of my future is very ambitious dream, but if I try hard enough I can achieve this goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment