Friday 5 September 2014


My favorite concert

My favorite concert was on 28th November 2004, the day of my 11th birthday. This concert was two blocks from my house specifically in the patio of my school of primary, because it was organized by the municipality for the day of music. The band present was Sexual Democracia.


Sexual Democracia is a chilean band of rock popular that is known by songs like “Los chicos Buenos” Sudamérica Suda, Los pitutos, Profanador de cuna, and others. Last year this band fulfilled twenty-five years.

I remember that I went with my sister; my mom couldn’t go because my little brother was born the day before.  This was sad because I know Sexual Democracia from her listening to it all the time. 

For the majority the concert was unexpected. The people believed that in the patio of the school were only putting their music very strong besides of start late at night. In general the place didn’t have more than thirty people. It felt like a private concert for the day of my birthday. It is fun remembering that my sister and I were the only girls.








2 comments:

  1. I don't know about this this band! D: Looks interesting! See you Ara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember profanador de cuna you sent me this song when I saw for some minute to a baby XD

    ReplyDelete