Friday 29 August 2014

 My favorite music

I have no favorite music, but recently I listened to many songs of classical music. While these songs do not have lyrics, you can have different interpretations of their composers, this is one of the reasons why I like this type of music. Another reason very related to before is that I can be reading calmly some texts for the university and at the same time I can listen to classical music because it is not distracting. Also the songs of classical music are long enough but the rhythm is not the same during the song because they are not monotonic so for me are not boring.


In places like the Teatro Municipal, Centro cultural GAM and even in the faculties of my university they do concerts of classical music for an accessible price or free.


I mainly listen to songs of Rachmaninoff, Chopin and Beethoven but I think that my favorite composer is Tchaikovsky with his Violin Concerto in D Major song but he is famous for his songs Swan Lake and The nutcracker. 


3 comments:

  1. I would like to concerts of classical music. I don't know much this music but I would like know better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listen to beethoven when I play with my friend shooters games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Go to GAM all the time, is an great place for listen music!

    ReplyDelete