Friday 25 April 2014

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my notebook. I bought that computer when I got into university. I use my notebook for a lot of things for example:  to do my homework, to read files in PDF format, play games on-line, to chat with my friends in Facebook and sometimes to listen music.

I use it everyday, but in my holidays I use it less. I think that if my notebook would not have internet I would not use it much. I like my notebook because it is small and I can take it to the university, besides is of my favorite color.

I think that my life without it would be very difficult because I principally use it  to do my homework, and since I don’t have a cell phone I also use it  to send messages. (138 words)







1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! the noteboom is so necessary for university and social life! C:

    ReplyDelete