Friday 11 April 2014



Expectations for a new semester.

This semester I have six classes in the career of Psychology. These classes are of introduction to different specializations that the students of psychology can choose. For example: Educational Psychology, Legal Psychology, Clinic Psychology, Community Psychology and Labour Psychology. Besides, I have a class of English. In my personal opinion, many of these specializations are boring.
I think that this semester is stressful because there are many group works and I prefer to take tests because I am the only responsible for my mark, but I am enjoying spending more time with my friends from the class. 

The good of this semester is that the timetable is nice because all the classes are in the morning (except English).

My extracurricular activity is called Integral Yoga and I think that is very funny.

My expectations for this semester to know more of these specializations because it is important for me to decide that I want to do like a psychologist.

(164 words)




3 comments:

  1. Is interesting know your opinion about your courses, I studied Psychology too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the group works too, but it's psychology: the career the group works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so lucky for have only class in the morning!!! I hate you oh no is a joke. I think tht is very interesting your extracurricular class :)

    ReplyDelete