Friday 4 April 2014



My biography

My name is Aracelli Cañete. I was born in San Miguel, Chile in 1993.

I live in La Granja with my family. My mom is paramedic, my big sister is a film and television student and my younger brother is an elemental school student.

I studied at Instituto Politécnico San Miguel Arcángel in San Miguel. In that school I received my technician accounting title and I graduated in 2011.

In 2012 I started to study psychology at Universidad de Chile. 

In my free time I like to visit my friends, and watch films with my family and I like to play Kenpo Karate and play juggling.

(108 words). 


















2 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    Your profile is interesting :) I going to read more when you write another post!
    I think that jugglin is so funny! I like learn it too, but I'm not very skillful.
    Whatever, bye bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! i recommend you a film call "The children of men" by Alfonso Cuarón. It is so powerful!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete