Wednesday 21 May 2014



In a museum with my friends

In this photograph I am with my best friends from the university. That day we visited Museo Interactivo Mirador. We decided to go because my friends that are from other regions had never gone. Although we are very old to visit it.
The photograph was taken by my friends Valentina and Daniela, the girls that are on my left and they shot an enormous mirror in front of us.
This photograph was taken recently, about two weeks ago. I like it because I reminds me when I visited this museum with my classmates from primary school, although the resolution is not the best.
That day was very funny for me and my friends, but we couldn't visit the museum entirely because we arrived late.
I wait visit it with my youngest brother and my little cousin because I know that to they would like see all there in this place. (150 words)






No comments:

Post a Comment