Friday 27 June 2014


My experience writing blogs

For me to write blogs in English was very difficult because grammar is very different to of our language and although I not am good in this activity, I am satisfied considering that I managed to improve my vocabulary and of course grammar. I know that there are many things I need to learn to write my blogs in English well, but I think that to continue writing on my own it will help me in this.

For me to write blogs, made me to reflect about some topics because, for example, to write good about a topic first, you need to have your ideas clear and I sincerely did not think too much before making this blogs.

 For example, on writing blogs, I discovered that I did not have a favorite song and I searched songs which lyrics could identify me.

I also had fun making this activity because on reading my classmate’s blog I managed to meet them more, I don’t speak to them much because it is difficult to speak in other language.


I think that in the future I would like to write about of a more specific topic of  psychology, for example some approaches, about therapies or of prejudice that people have of psychologists and use this blog for answering their more common questions (219 words). 

1 comment:

  1. It will be very fun talk about questions that we have about our career :)

    ReplyDelete